Ready to transform
Meri is a current Masters of Public Health student and American Council on Exercise Certified Health Coach. She is also a health blogger and podcaster.
Meri is passionate about research-based health and wellness. She believes in evidence-based medicine and ultimately wants to work to prevent chronic diseases, particularly in populations unequally affected by these illnesses.
No coaching relationship is complete without an understanding of the core beliefs that make a person tick. Here is what I believe and what I incorporate into each course and coaching relationship:
- Everyone has the power to change their own health and wellness for the better.
- No matter how many times you have tried, you can always try again and succeed.
- Nothing can replace the restorative power of real food.
- No matter how busy you are, you can make changes in your life to improve your wellbeing.
- Approach every moment with compassion.